Welcome to Lawyerprofiles.com. If you continue to use this website, you are agreeing to accept a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, non-transferable license to access and use this website in accordance with the following terms and conditions of use. This license may be terminated by Consultwebs.com, Inc., at any time for any reason.
Please note our usage of the following terms:
- “Lawyerprofiles.com” or “website” or “site” refers to Lawyerprofiles.com.
- “Consultwebs.com, Inc.,” or “Consultwebs.com” or “we” or “us” refers to the owner and operator of Lawyerprofiles.com, which is Consultwebs.com, Inc., a North Carolina corporation.
- “You” refers to the users or visitors of Lawyerprofiles.com.
- “Content” refers to all content, information, software and other features provided on or through Lawyerprofiles.com.
The use of Lawyerprofiles.com is subject to the following terms and conditions, which are to be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina:
1. Limitations. This website and its content are for general information and for your personal use only and may not be exploited for any commercial purposes. Consultwebs.com strictly prohibits any unauthorized use of this website and its content, including but not limited to:
- Using any data retrieved from this website to solicit its users.
- Copying, modifying, reproducing, republishing, distributing, displaying or transmitting this website and its content for any purpose, including commercial, non-profit or public purposes, without first obtaining the express, written permission of Consultwebs.com.
- Renting, leasing, loaning, selling, sublicensing, disassembling, decompiling or reverse engineering or creating derivative works from this website and its content.
- Using monitoring or discovery software to determine the site’s architecture or to obtain information about its users and usage.
- Exporting or re-exporting this website and its content in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America.
2. License. Unless stated otherwise, this website and its content is owned by or licensed to Consultwebs.com, including but not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, written content, video content, audio content, software and other features. Any reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice that forms part of these terms and conditions. By voluntarily submitting any materials or information for use on this website, you are granting Consultwebs.com the right and license to use such materials and information as we deem proper, including incorporating this information into any form, medium or technology now known or later developed.
3. Registration. This website may contain sections that require registration. By choosing to register, the user agrees to provide and assumes responsibility for providing complete and accurate information. The user also agrees to inform Consultwebs.com of any necessary changes in this information. Unless otherwise provided, each registration is limited to one lawyer or law firm. The lawyer or law firm is responsible for preventing any unauthorized use of this registration and must notify Consultwebs.com immediately if unauthorized use is suspected by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Copyright. Unless expressly stated otherwise, this website and its content are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Furthermore, Consultwebs.com reserves the right to remove any content or links to other websites or content that allegedly infringes on the copyright of any other individual or company.
5. Linking. Users may link to the homepage of this website provided that notice of the link has been sent to Consultwebs.com at email@example.com. Any links to other sections of the website may only be permitted through the express, written permission of Consultwebs.com.
6. Advertising. All advertisers and sponsors of this website are responsible for ensuring that all submitted material is accurate and complies with applicable laws. Consultwebs.com will not be responsible for any error, inaccuracy or illegality of any materials submitted by the site’s advertisers and sponsors.
7. Third-party content. Any third-party content that appears on this website or that may be accessed through links from this website is the sole responsibility of the third party and is in no way endorsed by or reflects the beliefs of Consultwebs.com.
8. Risk of use. Neither this website nor its content constitutes legal advice or is intended to constitute legal advice. The use of this website does not create an attorney-client relationship, and materials and information submitted to this website will not be treated as confidential. Consultwebs.com does not warrant or guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the website, its content or websites or content linked from the website. The user of this website does so at their own risk.
9. Errors / Corrections. Consultwebs.com does not warrant or guarantee that this website and its content are correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. The company reserves the right to make improvements and modify the website and its content at any time. Furthermore, Consultwebs.com does not warrant or guarantee that this website and its content is free of viruses or other harmful components or that such issues will be addressed if they arise.
10. Liability. Consultwebs.com shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from your use of this website or its content. This includes liability for: SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED, CONSULTWEBS.COM’S SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO $100.00.
11. Disclaimer. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, MEANING THAT CONSULTWEBS.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. FURTHERMORE, CONSULTWEBS.COM DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO: ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS; THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR CONTENT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM; THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY PORTION OF IT; YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE; OR YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE.
12. Questions or concerns? If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use Lawyerprofiles.com. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions, please feel free to contact us at:Consultwebs.com, Inc. 9913 Graylyn Road Raleigh, N.C. 27613 (800) 872-6590 firstname.lastname@example.org