Awards and Organizations
- Moe Levine Trial Advocacy Honor Society
- Vice President Trial Advocacy Honor Society Dean’s Honors
- Most Outstanding Trial Advocate Award
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- Supreme Court of Missouri
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- American Association for Justice
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Lawyers Association of St. Louis
- American Bar Association
- Board of Directors for Special Olympics of Missouri
Personal Injury Attorney Andrew Mundwiller exclusively represents the victims and families of serious personal injuries and wrongful death. He has worked tirelessly to help his clients obtain large settlements and verdicts from negligent individuals, insurance companies and careless corporations who choose to put profits over people. Andrew was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri. He attended Missouri State University where he was on the Dean’s List and a member of the Missouri State Men’s Varsity Ice Hockey Team. Andrew attended law school at Widener University in Wilmington, Delaware. During law school Andrew was on the Dean’s List and graduated near the top of his class. Andrew was a board member of the Trial Advocacy Honor Society, and also awarded The Most Outstanding Trial Advocate Award.
Prior to attending law school Andrew worked with and was trained by one of the most formidable trial attorneys in the country. During law school he worked at two large law firms in the Philadelphia area. While there Andrew witnessed firsthand, how insurance companies and corporations did everything they could to obstruct and avoid paying the injured.
Andrew has and continues to be a voice for the underdog. Andrew also serves as a member of the Board of Directors for the Special Olympics of Missouri.